Single Origin, Costa Rica, 250g, 500g
Product Code: 7286542500007
- Region: Various Regions
- Growing Altitude: 1350m and higher, above sea level
- Arabica Variety: Caturra, Catuaí
- Milling Process: Washed, machine Dried
- Body: Medium
- Acidity: Well balanced
- Light-medium roast (American roast)
- Cup profile: caramel, sugarcane and malic acidity
- Roasted date and batch number on packaging
- Preferably consume within 2 months from the roasted date.
ABOUT THIS COFFEE:
Myriad coffee plant varieties, rich soils, high altitudes, and unique growing regions contribute to a popular and sought-after coffee cup profile. The interplay of these factors has allowed the country to achieve the reputation of producing some of the best coffee in Central America.
This type is the standard quality for SHB EP Costa Rican coffees. It can be grown in various regions within the country at an attitude of above 1350 meters. This is the ideal height for gourmet coffee. SHB coffees exhibit unique qualities like citrus acidity and its complex combination of fruit and smooth chocolate notes. This coffee type represents the classic, clean, Central American cup.
- SHB (Strictly Hard Bean) specifies that the coffee was grown at an altitude above 1350 meters. This term is also synonymous with SHG/Strictly High Grown; this classification is higher than HB.
- EP (European Preparation) specifies that the raw beans are all hand sorted to remove any defective beans and foreign material
Delivery on every Wednesday and Friday:
- For the order on Sat, Sun, Monday: Delivery on Friday same week
- For the order on Tuesday, Wed, Thurs and Friday: Delivery on Wednesday following week
- For the order above $20, Free delivery national-wide
- Below $20, Delivery charge of $4.50 ap